BUNDLE: 6 x packs of Fine White RUF Heat Logs & 1 x box firelighters (200pcs)
Bundle up and save!
NEW Autumn/Winter bundle recommended for smaller wood and multi-fuel stoves and log boilers. Two to three briquettes and one to two firelighters should be used to start the fire.
Fine White RUF Heat Logs
- 100% finely ground and compressed Birch wood;
- Low moisture: 6.4% only;
- Extra low ash: 0.2%;
- High calorific value: 17.186 MJ/kg;
- Long burning time up to 2.5 hours;
- Ready to Burn: WS356/00002;
- Each pack weighs approx. 7.5kg +/- 5%
- Uniform, smooth surface, light colour wood;
- Recommended for smaller stoves
One box of firelighters (200pcs) (image shows 1x 100pcs)
- 1 box = 200 pieces
- 100% eco product - made from certificated wood shavings & paraffin wax (it does not smell)
- suitable for all types of wood briquettes, heat logs, pellets, charcoal and firewood
- place between wood, briquettes, charcoal and light using a long match
- no smell - free of chemical agents
- does not affect the taste and smell of the grilled meat.
- it burns up to 10 mins and to start a fire you need 1-2 pieces
- buying this product you are supporting planting new trees in protected areas (£0.25)
Use recommendations (Fine White RUF Heat Logs):
Two to three briquettes should be used to start the fire. Because they burn much hotter than logs and expand slightly in the fire, it is important not to overload your fire box.
To maximise performance, get the fire really hot before turning down the air flow and refuelling as required.
Recommended for smaller wood and multi-fuel stoves and log boilers.