Looking for more economical options? Consider our Hotlogs Wood Briquettes.
Buying for own use? Click here to order.
- 100% finely ground and compressed Birch wood;
- Low moisture: 5.6%;
- Low ash: 0.37%;
- High calorific value: 17.2 MJ/kg;
- Long burning time up to 2.5 hours;
- Woodsure Ready to Burn Approved: WS356/00008;
- Uniform, smooth surface, light colour wood;
- Lower cost than Pini-Kay briquettes;
- Recommended for smaller stoves;
- Free economy delivery to all addresses in the UK (a surcharge applies for the Hebrides & Skye). Click here for delivery details.
Video of RUF Birch Heat Logs burning in a 5kW wood stove can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/YKxXDw74J0s
Size Options available:
- 960kg Full Pallet for Trade from Stock;
- Direct Container of 26x960kg Full Pallets; and
- Artic Load of 26x960kg Full Pallets.
Full Pallet 960kg for Trade from Stock Option details:
- 96 x 10kg packs = 960kg net on the pallet; Each 10kg pack contains 12 shrink-wrapped heat logs;
- Delivered on pallets measuring 120 x 80 x 160cm;
- Free economy delivery to all addresses in the UK and islands. Click here for delivery details;
- Delivered on a tail lift lorry with a pallet truck. No equipment required for you to take delivery.
Direct Container of 26x960kg Full Pallets Option details:
- Most economical option;
- The order is delivered in 40 Ft High Cube ocean container on a truck chassis;
- 26 x 960kg pallets in the container;
- Adequate equipment required to unload, for example a pallet truck and forklift. Unloading from rear doors only. Please contact us for advice.
Artic Load of 24x960kg Full Pallets Option details:
- The order is delivered in a curtain-sided lorry;
- 26 x 960kg pallets in the lorry;
- The lorry's curtains can be drawn open and a forklift used all along the sides for easy and efficient unloading. Please contact us for advice.
Due to very low moisture levels (approx. 5.6% compared to 20% in kiln-dried logs and 30% in seasoned logs), the Fine White RUF Heat Logs light easily and give off a lot of heat. Two firelighters are sufficient to light these - no kindling required. In our tests, they produced a nice burn of approx. 1 hour followed by up to two hours of hot "glow". The duration of burning will depend on the quantity loaded and burn intensity regulated by air inflow settings.
Two to three briquettes should be used to start the fire. Because they burn much hotter than logs and expand slightly in the fire, it is important not to overload your fire box.
To maximise performance, get the fire really hot before turning down the air flow and refuelling as required.
Recommended for smaller wood and multi-fuel stoves and log boilers. For larger appliances, we recommend Long Bun Nestro Wood Briquettes due to the larger size of the individual briquette.
- Pale yellow colour;
- Calorific value: 17.2 MJ/kg;
- Each briquette measures approximately 65mm x 90mm x 150mm (approx. 2.5 x 3.5 x 6 in.);
- Each 10kg pack contains 12 heat logs fitted into traditional PE bag;
- Full pallets of 960kg delivered on a Euro pallet sized 120 x 80 x 140cm (3.93" x 2.65 x 4.60" approx.)