Click on pictures above for size options, more prices and to make an order.
Heat logs, also known as wood briquettes, or eco logs, are modern wood fuels manufactured from compressed sawmill by-products such as wood sawdust and shavings. Heat logs make excellent fuel wood for woodburning stoves, fireplaces, chimeneas, woodburning cookers, open fires, log boilers and other types of woodburning appliances. Heat logs offer numerous advantages for the appliance user compared to more traditional seasoned or kiln-dried logs, such as
- Heat logs contain significantly less moisture (4 - 10%) compared to both seasoned logs (around 30%) and kiln-dried logs (18-20%) and as a result release far more heat from the same weight and volume
- Heat logs are dense, compact, easy to handle and save storage space
- Very long burning time - in our tests, some of our heat logs burned and glowed for over four hours
- Heat logs are supplied in plastic bags ideal for short-term and long-term storage
- Better for your stove and flue: far less tar and creosote released compared to burning higher moisture fuels such as seasoned logs
- When calorific value is taken into account, heat logs can be as much as 25 to 35% more economical compared to seasoned and kiln-dried logs
Additional information is available by clicking on one of the product pages below, or why not contact us for a free consultation?
Treat your wood burner to some quality logs!
This website is Copyright Flex Technologies Limited, trading as Bioglow © 2017. All Rights Reserved.