Hardwood Heat Logs for Wood Stoves and Fireplaces
- 100% Oak Hardwood;
- Low moisture: 6.7%;
- Low ash: 0.4%;
- High calorific value: 16.9 MJ/kg (4.7 kWh/kg);
- Long burning time;
- Uniform, smooth surface, brown colour wood;
- Lower cost than Pini-Kay briquettes;
- Recommended for smaller stoves;
- Free economy delivery to all addresses in the UK and islands. Click here for delivery details.
Delivery on 7.5 t vehicles
Delivery on 7.5 tonne vehicles is now limited to pallets weighing 750kg or less. This includes 3/4 pallets, half pallets and quarter pallets. Please email or telephone us to place your order if you'd like to take advantage of this free service.
A minimum of three briquettes should be loaded at any given time. Because they burn much hotter than logs and expand slightly in the fire, it is important not to overload your fire box. Loading to about half the capacity is usually ideal, but try and see what works best for you.
To maximise performance, get the fire really hot before turning down the air flow and refuelling as required.
Recommended for smaller wood and multi-fuel stoves and log boilers. For larger appliances, we recommend Nestro Round Wood Briquettes due to the larger size of the individual briquette.
- Brown colour;
- Calorific value: 16.9 MJ/kg (4.7 kWh/kg);
- Each briquette measures approximately 65mm x 90mm x 150mm (approx. 2.5 x 3.5 x 6 in.);
- Each 10kg pack contains 12 heat logs fitted into traditional PE bag, or eco-friendly, biodegradable, and compostable paper carrier bag;
- Full pallets of 960kg delivered on a Euro pallet sized 120 x 80 x 140cm (approx.); smaller quantities may be delivered on Euro or UK pallets (100 x 120cm);
- Pallet sizes:
- full pallet: 96 x 10kg packs = 960kg net;
- 3/4 pallet: 72 x 10kg packs = 720kg net
- half pallet: 48 x 10kg packs = 480kg net;
- quarter pallet: 24 x 10kg packs = 240kg net;
- sample size: 2 x 10kg packs;
- Custom sized and mixed pallets available - please contact us for details.