Pini-Kay Wood Fuel Briquettes for Stoves, Fireplaces, Pizza Ovens, Barbecues
- Lowest moisture (4-5% or less) and hottest burn of all types of wood briquettes;
- Highest heat value 17.794 MJ/kg;
- High density, compact wood fuel, perfect for all stove sizes;
- Can also be used in woodburning cookers, pizza ovens and barbecues;
- Do not expand when burning - ideal for smaller stoves;
- Woodsure ® Ready to Burn Approved: WS356/00007;
- 30 briquettes are packed in a plastic free compostable cardboard box measuring 40 x 25 x 35cm and weighing 25kg;
- Bulk pricing - £5 per pallet discount for orders of two or more pallets;
- New! Guaranteed delivery on any quantity of boxed logs. These orders will be delivered on a 7.5 tonne vehicle where possible; if your property cannot be accessed by a 7.5 t vehicle, we will arrange delivery on a minivan at no extra charge;
- Bulk discounts of £2/box for orders of 5 boxes or more delivered by parcel courier;
- Free economy delivery to all addresses in the UK including islands. Click here for delivery details.
In our tests the briquettes produced good flame during the first 30 minutes of burning and then glowed for over 2.5 hours giving a steady heat until reduction to a small amount of grey ash residue. Total heat release time was reported at over 3 hours.
Delivery on 7.5 tonne vehicles is now limited to pallets weighing 720 kg or less, which includes 3/4 pallets, half pallets, quarter pallets and bundles of 20 or 30 boxes. Please telephone or email us if you would like this delivery option (if you ordered a bundle of boxes, this will be automatically sent on a smaller vehicle).
Grass, gravel, limited access? Add a sack truck to your order for £23.99 and move up to 325kg of heat logs/pellets/firewood (as appropriate for the product) to your store.
- Chocolate colour;
- Moisture: 4-5%;
- Heat value: 17.794 MJ/kg;
- Do not expand, emit sparks, or spit when burning;
- Each briquette measures approximately 63mm x 63mm x 200mm (approx.2.5 x 2.5 x 8 in.) with a hole down the middle 24mm (1 in.) in diameter which creates additional draught and ensures the briquettes burn both inside and outside;
- 30 briquettes is packed in a plastic free compostable cardboard box measuring 40 x 25 x 35cm and weighing 25kg;
- Full pallets of 750kg contains 30 boxes and delivered on a Euro pallet sized 120 x 80 x 145cm (approx.); smaller quantities may be delivered on Euro or UK pallets (100 x 120cm);
- Made from Pine (70%) and Spruce (30%) sawdust (sawmill byproducts) with no additives.
Burning time in different appliances will depend on air inflow setting, number of briquettes loaded, outside temperature, and size of appliance and can range anywhere from 1 hour to over 3 hours. A minimum of three to four briquettes should be loaded at any given time. Due to particularly low moisture it's important to adjust air inflow to ensure longest possible burning and glowing time.
Suitable for modern wood stoves with adjustable air inflow, woodburning cookers, barbecues, chimeneas. Results in open fireplaces will depend on air inflow. Please contact us to discuss your requirements or purchase a sample if desired.