- Lowest moisture (4-5% or less) and hottest burn of all types of wood briquettes;
- Highest heat value 18.5 MJ/kg (5.1 kWh/kg);
- High density, compact wood fuel, so perfect for all stove sizes;
- Can also be used in woodburning cookers, pizza ovens and bbqs;
- Do not expand when burning - ideal for smaller stoves;
- Each 10kg pack of 12 logs is wrapped in plastic film with a binder tape.
In our tests the briquettes produced good flame during the first 30 minutes of burning and then glowed for over 2.5 hours giving a steady heat until reduction to a small amount of grey ash residue. Total heat release time was reported at over 3 hours.
- Chocolate colour;
- Moisture: 4-5%;
- Heat value: 18.5 MJ/kg (5.1 kWh/kg);
- Do not expand, spark, or spit when burning;
- Each briquette measures approximately 63mm x 63mm x 230mm (approx.2.5 x 2.5 x 10 in.) with a hole down the middle 24mm (1 in.) in diameter which creates additional draught and ensures the briquettes burn both inside and outside;
- Each 10kg pack of 12 logs is wrapped in plastic film with a binder tape;
- Full pallet: 96 x 10kg packs;
- Made from Pine (70%) and Spruce (30%) sawdust (sawmill byproducts) with no additives.