Why kiln-dried logs?
Bioglow offer competitive pricing and attractive terms for supply of wood briquettes, heat logs, kiln-dried logs and wood pellets or resale in sizes ranging from half and full pallets to full loads.
Kiln-dried logs become more and more popular as they allow for significant space savings and offer vastly superior heat release compared to traditional seasoned logs. Therefore, demand for kiln-dried logs is steadily growing.
In the retail sector, kiln-dried logs make an excellent source of revenue for garages, petrol stations and similar retail outlets. A typical retail price for one 20 Litre bag of kiln-dried logs is around £6 including 5% VAT, while our price for a pallet delivered starts at approx.£5.40 for a bag that is twice as large at 40litres.
The prices shown include VAT at 20% applicable when buying for resale. VAT at 20% for customers purchasing for resale will be added at checkout. Customers purchasing for own use –click here to order.
- Log length 25cm – fits most fireplaces, stoves and other wood burning appliances;
- Delivered on a pallet;
- Standard sizes: 36 or 48 bags on a pallet
- Collections at discount prices available in Bathgate EH48 2EY;
- Woodsure Ready to Burn Certificate: WS356/00001;
- Custom sized or mixed pallets available – please contact us for details.
- Please note the photo shows a pallet of 40 nets as an illustration. Your pallet will be sized according to the number of bags;
- Free economy delivery to all addresses in the UK and islands. Click here for delivery details.
Delivery on 7.5 t vehicles
Delivery on 7.5 tonne vehicles is available for 36 or 48 bag option. Please contact us to arrange or tick the box at the top of this page when placing your order.