- Easy to handle and store;
- Ready to Burn: below 20% moisture;
- Uniformly sized, well presented logs;
- Net bags 2x size of a typical net sold in garages and supermarkets (typical net size being 20 – 22 litres vs. 35 litres for our logs) but at similar price;
- Ready to Burn Certificate: WS356/00001;
- Free economy delivery to all addresses in the UK and islands. Click here for delivery details;
- Buying for resale? Click here to order.
- Each net is 40 litre in volume and weighs on average 14.5kg;
- Log length 25cm – fits most fireplaces, stoves and other wood burning appliances;
- Delivered on a pallet;
- Quantity of bags on the pallet: 36 nets;
- Custom sized or mixed pallets available – please contact us for details.
Delivery on smaller vehicles
For properties with restricted access, delivery on short wheelbase 12 tonne vehicles is available for all pallet sizes (except some areas in western Scotland and northern Ireland where an 18 tonne vehicle may be the smallest size available). Guideline dimensions of a 7.5 tonne vehicle are 8ft 4″ (2.6m) external width, 30ft (9m) external length and 12ft (3.5m) external height. Delivery on 7.5 t vehicles and Luton vans with a tail lift may be available for items weighing 500kg or less on a case by case basis – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02030020359 to check.
Grass, gravel, limited access? Add a sack truck to your order for £23.99 and move up to 325kg of heat logs/pellets/firewood (as appropriate for the product) to your store.