Prices include 20% VAT applicable for resellers. Buying for own use? Click here.
- 100% finely ground and compressed Birch wood;
- Low moisture: 6.4% only;
- Extra low ash: 0.2%;
- High calorific value: 17.186 MJ/kg;
- Long burning time up to 2.5 hours;
- Ready to Burn Certificate: WS356/00002;
- 16% lower cost of heat released compared to Pini-Kay Briquettes;
- Uniform, smooth surface, light colour wood;
- Recommended for smaller stoves;
- Free economy delivery to all addresses in the UK and islands. Click here for delivery details.
Due to very low moisture levels (approx. 6.4% compared to 20% in kiln-dried logs and 30% in seasoned logs), the White RUF Heat Logs light easily and give off a lot of heat. In our tests, they produced a nice burn of approx. 1h 10min followed by up to 1.5 hours of hot “glow”. The duration of burning will depend on the quantity loaded and burn intensity regulated by air inflow settings.
Delivery on smaller vehicles
For properties with restricted access, delivery on short wheelbase 12 tonne vehicles is available for all pallet sizes (except some areas in western Scotland where an 18 tonne vehicle may be the smallest size available). Guideline dimensions of a 12 tonne vehicle are 8ft 4″ (2.6m) external width, 30ft (9m) external length and 12ft (3.5m) external height. Delivery on 7.5 t vehicles and Luton vans with a tail lift may be available for items weighing 500kg or less on a case by case basis – email email@example.com or call 02030020359 to check.
Two to three briquettes should be used to start the fire. Because they burn much hotter than logs and expand slightly in the fire, it is important not to overload your fire box.
To maximise performance, get the fire really hot before turning down the air flow and refuelling as required.
Recommended for smaller wood and multi-fuel stoves and log boilers. For larger appliances, we recommend Nestro Round Wood Briquettes due to the larger size of the individual briquette.
- Off-white colour;
- Calorific value: 17.186 MJ/kg;
- Each briquette measures approximately 65mm x 100mm x 155mm (approx. 2.5 x 3.5 x 6.2 in.);
- Each 10kg pack contains 12 heat logs fitted into traditional PE bag; Coming soon: 7.5kg pack containing 9 heat logs in eco-friendly compostable paper bag!
- Full pallets of 960kg delivered on a Euro pallet sized 120 x 80 x 140cm (approx.); smaller quantities may be delivered on Euro or UK pallets (100 x 120cm);
- Pallet sizes:
- full pallet: 96 x 10kg packs = 960kg net; dimensions 120x80x140cm
- 3/4 pallet: 720kg packs = 720kg net; dimensions either 120×80 or 100×120 height up to 120cm
- half pallet: 48 x 10kg packs = 480kg net; dimensions either 120×80 or 100×120 height up to 85cm
- quarter pallet: 24 x 10kg packs = 240kg net; dimensions either 120×80 or 100×120 height up to 65cm
- sample size: 20kg packs;
- Custom sized and mixed pallets available – please contact us for details.