Hardwood Heat Logs for Wood Stoves and Fireplaces
- 100% Oak Hardwood;
- Low moisture: 7.1%;
- Low ash: 0.2%;
- High calorific value: 16.608 MJ/kg;
- Long burning time;
- Ready to Burn Certificate: WS356/00005;
- Uniform, smooth surface, brown colour wood;
- Lower cost than Pini-Kay briquettes;
- Bulk discounts of £5/pallet for orders of 2-3 full pallets or more; £10/pallet for orders of 4 full pallets or more;
- Recommended for smaller stoves;
- Free economy delivery to all addresses in the UK and islands. Click here for delivery details.
Delivery on smaller vehicles
For properties with restricted access, delivery on short wheelbase 12 tonne vehicles is available for all pallet sizes (except some areas in western Scotland where an 18 tonne vehicle may be the smallest size available). Guideline dimensions of a 7.5 tonne vehicle are 8ft 4″ (2.6m) external width, 30ft (9m) external length and 12ft (3.5m) external height. Delivery on 7.5 t vehicles and Luton vans with a tail lift may be available for items weighing 500kg or less on a case by case basis – email email@example.com or call 02030020359 to check.
Grass, gravel, limited access? Add a sack truck to your order for £23.99 and move up to 325kg of heat logs/pellets/firewood (as appropriate for the product) to your store.
A minimum of three briquettes should be loaded at any given time. Because they burn much hotter than logs and expand slightly in the fire, it is important not to overload your fire box. Loading to about half the capacity is usually ideal, but try and see what works best for you.
To maximise performance, get the fire really hot before turning down the air flow and refuelling as required.
Recommended for smaller wood and multi-fuel stoves and log boilers. For larger appliances, we recommend Nestro Round Wood Briquettes due to the larger size of the individual briquette.
- Brown colour;
- Calorific value: 16.608 MJ/kg;
- Each briquette measures approximately 65mm x 90mm x 150mm (approx. 2.5 x 3.5 x 6 in.);
- Each 10kg pack contains 12 heat logs fitted into traditional PE bag;
- Full pallets of 960kg delivered on a Euro pallet sized 120 x 80 x 140cm (approx.); smaller quantities may be delivered on Euro or UK pallets (100 x 120cm);
- Pallet sizes:
- full pallet: 96 x 10kg packs = 960kg net; dimensions 120x80x140cm
- 3/4 pallet: 720kg packs = 720kg net; dimensions either 120×80 or 100×120 height up to 120cm
- half pallet: 48 x 10kg packs = 480kg net; dimensions either 120×80 or 100×120 height up to 85cm
- quarter pallet: 24 x 10kg packs = 240kg net; dimensions either 120×80 or 100×120 height up to 65cm
- sample size: 20kg packs;
- Custom sized and mixed pallets available – please contact us for details.