Summer Sale Now – only £265 for a full pallet delivered!
Hardwood Fuel Briquettes for Larger Wood Stoves and Fireplaces
- 100% Oak Hardwood for a longer burn;
- Low moisture: 10.8%;
- Low ash: 1.3%;
- Calorific value: 16.125 MJ/kg;
- Natural log appearance – look great in a fire;
- Certified sustainable – FSC(R)100%;
- Ready to Burn Certificate:WS356/00006;
- Recommended for open fires, larger wood stoves and multi-fuel stoves due to large size. For smaller stoves, we recommend RUF Birch Heat Logs or Pini-Kay Wood Briquettes;
- Bulk discounts of £5/pallet for orders of 2-3 full pallets; £8/pallet for orders of 4 full pallets or more;
- Free economy delivery to all addresses in the UK and islands. Fast free delivery to Northern Ireland. Click here for delivery details;
These briquettes have reported longer burn time than most of our other products. In our tests they burned for approx. 1.5 hours and then glowed while releasing heat for over 3 hours, for a total heat release time of over 4 hours. They do expand considerably when burning. Make sure to close the door of your stove properly and avoid overloading your firebox. Looking for Nestro briquettes with less expansion? Consider our Original Nestro –click here to order.
A minimum of three briquettes should be loaded at any given time. Because they burn much hotter than logs and expand slightly in the fire, it is important not to overload your fire box. Loading to about half the capacity is usually ideal, but try and see what works best for you.
To maximise performance, get the fire really hot before turning down the air flow and refuelling as required.
Recommended for all types of fireplaces, wood and multifuel stoves and log boilers. Heat release time in different appliances will depend on air inflow setting, number of briquettes loaded, outside temperature, and size of appliance and can range anywhere from 1 hour to over 4 hours.
Delivery on smaller vehicles
For properties with restricted access, delivery on short wheelbase 12 tonne vehicles is available for all pallet sizes (except some areas in western Scotland and Northern Ireland where an 18 tonne vehicle may be the smallest size available). Guideline dimensions of a 12 tonne vehicle are 8ft 4″ (2.6m) external width, 30ft (9m) external length and 12ft (3.5m) external height. Delivery on 7.5 t vehicles and Luton vans with a tail lift may be available for items weighing 500kg or less on a case by case basis – email email@example.com or call 02030020359 to check.
Grass, gravel, limited access? Add a sack truck to your order for £23.99 and move up to 325kg of heat logs/pellets/firewood (as appropriate for the product) to your store.
- Darker wood colour;
- Made of 100% virgin oak hardwood;
- Each briquette measures approximately 95 mm (3.5 in.) in diameter x 270 mm (11 in.) length;
- Each 10kg bag contains 5 heat logs;
- Full pallets of 960kg delivered on pallets measuring 112 x 104 x 122cm; part pallets may be delivered on pallets sized 112 x 104, 120 x 100 or 120 x 80cm;
- Pallet sizes:
- full pallet: 96 x 10kg packs = 960kg net;
- 3/4 pallet: 720kg packs = 720kg net;
- half pallet: 48 x 10kg packs = 480 kg net;
- quarter pallet: 24 x 10kg packs = 240kg net;
- sample size: 20kg packs;
- Custom sized and mixed pallets available – please contact us for details.
- The pallet is shrink-wrapped and contains cardboard corners inside and black straps on the outside for a reliable and neat-looking package.