Refund Policy and Cancellation Form
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Flex Technologies Limited.
2. We want to keep our customers happy. If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call on 020 30020359 or email us and we will do our best to help.
3. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
4. If for any reason you change your mind about your order, we accept returns on unopened, undamaged product within 14 days of purchase. "Unopened" means with the original protective shrinkwrap film in place. You will be responsible for the cost we, or you, incur in returning the ordered Goods to us. This is charged purely at cost, of which we will advise you once we receive your refund request and arrange collection. You also enjoy statutory rights to return, which are not affected by our returns policy.
5. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 days after the date you have received your order, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you or we incur in returning the item to us.
6. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
7. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
8. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
9. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
10. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
11. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
12. To notify us of your intent to cancel an order you have placed, please use the cancellation form below or inform us in writing, clearly stating out the information included in the form:
To: Flex Technologies Limited
67 Wingate Square, London, SW4 0AF
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I/We[*] hereby give you notice that I/We[*] cancel my/our[*] contract for:
Name(s) of consumer(s):
Address(es) of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s):
[*] Delete as appropriate